Chromecast Spectrum App: If you are in the US, you would definitely find the Spectrum Internet one of the excellent options for the best entertainment services ever. You should be able to make use of the best streaming options offered by the service to quench your thirst for any of your favourite movies and TV shows.
However, is it possible to use the Chromecast feature on your Spectrum TV app? Are you looking ahead to the best options on how to cast the Spectrum app to Chromecast? In that case, we would perhaps help you achieve your goals rather efficiently.
You can access TV through the Spectrum TV app on iOS and Android. It’s also available on Roku, Apple TV, Xbox One, and Samsung Smart TV, and on desktop. Notably Google Chromecast is so far absent on this list, but there is much debate on whether you can watch Spectrum TV on Google Chromecast. In this article we are going to take a closer look and will give you a definitive answer.
How to Cast Spectrum app to Chromecast?
Well, if you are looking for the best casting options on your Spectrum app, you would be disheartened to know that the Spectrum app does not come with a casting feature. However, that should not mean you do not have an option to Chromecast Spectrum app onto a Chromecast enabled TV or any other device.
Here are the steps to explain how to Chromecast Spectrum TV app rather easily enough –
- Make sure the Chromecast feature on your TV is enabled.
- Connect your smart TV and smartphone to the same WiFi network.
- Download Google Home on your smartphone
- Launch your Google Home app.
- Sign in with your Google Account.
- Tap on the option Get Started.
- Tap on Create a New Home.
- Enter a name for the new home you just created and connect it to the WiFi.
- Provide permissions for all the activities you want to opt for.
Your new Google Home will begin searching for the devices. If you have connected your smartphone and smart TV to the same WiFi as that on your Google Home, it should not have any difficulty in finding your device.
That should do it. You would only need to open the Spectrum TV app on your phone and pick any of the channels you want to watch. Google Home will mirror your smartphone onto your TV. That should be one of the excellent options to help you in Spectrum TV Chromecast requirements you may have.
There is yet another option you would find rather impressive in helping you in the Spectrum app Chromecast option. This should work with your TV if you have a TV with Chromecast built-in and support for Casting on your smartphone.
Follow the steps here –
- Go to the Settings app on your smartphone
- Go to Display -> Cast.
- You need to be on the same WiFi network both on your TV and your smartphone.
- Begin mirroring your smartphone onto your TV. Do note the Chromecast feature will cast your entire phone screen onto your TV. You would need to be careful with what you are doing on your phone
- Now launch Spectrum TV app on your phone
That does it. You should be able to screen your Spectrum app onto your TV with ease.
You can give a thought to using other streaming devices as well. Spectrum TV app is supported on Roku and Xbox One. You can choose any of them for your needs in how to cast the Spectrum app to Chromecast.
More Related Posts
- How to Install Spectrum TV App on Firestick in 5 Minutes 2020
- Spectrum Channel Lineup – Spectrum Channel Guide 2020
- Spectrum Channel Packages – The Costs and Benefits
- Does Spectrum have 4K Content In 2020? – Phone, TV, Internet