How to Cancel Twitch Prime: If you are looking ahead to the best possible experience in watching gaming videos, or rather live streaming of gaming videos, nothing would beat the experience of Twitch, or more so – Twitch Prime. The service is designed to let you play games such as PUBG, Minecraft, and others and connect with the people when playing those games.
The Twitch Prime subscription is offered as part of Amazon Prime and Prime Video Subscription. If you have been offered Twitch Prime and are not willing to use it anymore, you have the option to cancel Twitch Prime membership. But, Twitch Prime is a part of Amazon Prime and you need to disconnect your Prime account from your Amazon Prime account. But how to cancel Twitch Prime? Well, let us check out how to unsubscribe from Twitch Prime through a few easy steps.
What is Twitch Prime?
Twitch is a subsidiary service offered by Amazon and offered for a wide range of streaming services, especially centered around gaming. Just the way Amazon offers you the Amazon Prime Service, you would also get a premium service referred to as Twitch Prime.
It offers you advanced options such as ad-free streaming service, new emoticons, and badges, Chat rooms and private chat badges, unlimited video streaming options, Access to premium gaming content, subscription to other popular content by other content providers, and a host of exclusive promotions.
How to Cancel Twitch Prime?
Well, it should be rather easy and simple to find how to cancel Twitch Prime subscription. We will follow the steps explained here with ease –
- Launch any of your favorite web browsers. You may either opt for Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge. You may also use Safari if you want to.
- Visit the official site at amazon.com
- From the Accounts and Lists section, sign in to your account.
- Move ahead to select Settings
- Choose the option for Manage Amazon Prime Membership.
- Look for Twitch account and choose it.
- Next, click on Cancel
That does it. This should complete your tutorial on how to cancel Twitch Prime.
But, how about canceling Twitch Prime free trial? The steps here should be helpful enough in checking out how to cancel Twitch Prime free trial.
- Log in to your Amazon account
- Move ahead to sign in to your Amazon account by following the steps as explained in the above steps.
- Locate the Other Accounts section and find the option for Twitch account settings.
- Next, click on Unlink Account
- When asked to confirm, click on Unlink This Twitch Account
That should do it. The Twitch account linked to your Amazon account will be removed instantly.
This should help you get access to the information on how to cancel Twitch Prime 30 day trial with ease.
The Twitch Prime Membership is available in the following countries –
- The US
- The UK
If you are in any of these regions, you would find that the Twitch Prime account is activated on your account. You should be able to cancel your Prime account temporarily and then cancel Twitch Prime free trial with ease.
Well, the tips above should ideally help you gain access to complete information on how to cancel Twitch Prime subscription. The steps should be simple enough and you should get access to a few best options for the purpose.
More Related Posts
- How to Cancel Avast Auto Renewal Billing Subscription
- How to Get Chegg Answers for Free 2020 – Complete Guide
- How to Install Amazon Prime Video On Kodi in 5 Minutes – 2020
- How to Unsubscribe from Audible [Step by Step Process 2020]
- How To Cancel Your CBS All Access Account on iPhone or iPad