Sky Go On Firestick: Streaming has become one of the most important entertainment options in recent times. Among a host of streaming services currently available, you would find Sky Go to be one of the exceptional services ever. Sky Go is an excellent video streaming application and is used for watching the Sky TV programs on any of your devices. You can have access to a host of on-demand programs on your devices.
If you are looking for the information on how to install Sky Go on Firestick, we will have a look at the best options for the Amazon Fire Stick Sky Go download access.
Why you need a VPN
While Streaming online, your IP will be exposed easily. Hence ISPs (Internet Service Providers), app developers, government agencies and hackers can track your online activities with ease. At the end of the day, you may face some legal problems if you have streamed any copyrighted contents. To avoid these problems, we recommend you to use VPN (Virtual Private Network). A good VPN lets you hide your real identity by switching your IP to different locations. On the other hand, VPN is also helpful in accessing the media that are geo-restricted. Some of the apps/services like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, BBC iPlayer and more are geo-restricted in certain countries. To bypass those restrictions, you need to install a VPN on your device.
After trying out several free and paid VPN services, we recommend you to use ExpressVPN. It is regarded as the best VPN to safeguard your privacy. While purchasing the ExpressVPN, make sure to select the annual plans rather than selecting the monthly plans. Moreover, you will also get a 49% instant discount 15 Months Plan (1st 3 months Free).
Buy ExpressVPN with a 31-day moneyback guarantee!
What is Sky Go?
Sky Go is an excellent streaming service that lets you stream any sort of content from Sky TV. If you are a Sky TV user, you do not need to incur any cost to stream and watch the content on a variety of devices. In fact, you can even download and watch movies and TV shows on your Amazon Fire Stick device.
Please note that the download options available to you would be dependent on the Sky TV subscription you have opted for. You just need to have an active internet connection be able to stream the content on your Firestick or any other devices. Get access to the sporting action, entertainment and the latest news updates on any of your devices wherever you go. You can even watch the Live TV programs based on what you have subscribed to on your Sky TV subscription.
Features of Sky Go On Firestick
- Sky Go is an online television service and application that lets you stream any content of Sky TV whenever and wherever you want.
- Stream from a wide range of entertainment channels like Comedy Central, MTV, Fox, Dave, etc as with the Sky Go on Firestick.
- As a Sky TV user, you may watch Sky TV live or the on-demand contents based on your subscription without any extra cost.
- Stream from more than 73 live tv channels that you have subscribed like Sky Atlantic, Sky Arts 1, and more on your Firestick.
- You can stream contents from all the Sky Sports channels including Sky Sports F1, Eurosport, etc, as with the Sky Go on Firestick devices.
- Sky Go Firestick has the support for nine different kids channels like Cartoon Network, Disney Channel, Nickelodeon, etc.
- The Sky TV users can download popular tv shows and movies to watch it on up to four other devices by subscribing to the Sky Go Extra.
METHOD 1: How to Install the Sky Go On Firestick?
The Sky Go app is not available on the Amazon App Store. That is exactly why we will opt for another option to install Sky Go on Firestick. Follow the steps here carefully.
- Go to the Settings app on your Fire TV stick.
- Click on Developer Options
- Locate and enable the option for Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Get back to your home screen and search for Downloader.
- You should now be able to download the Downloader app.
- Download Sky Go app from this link
METHOD 2: How to Install the Sky Go On Firestick
- Go to the Firestick home screen and make a tap on the search bar.
- Type in the search bar as ES File Explorer and download it if haven’t installed previously on your Firestick. Else you can directly open the Explorer.
- On the menu bar, you will see the expandable sidebar. Click on it and scroll down to select the Tools option.
- From the expanded sidebar, you have to click on the Download Manager.
- Click on the ‘+New‘ option by navigating to the right side.
- You have to click on the Download Now button to download the Sky Go app on Firestick using Explorer.
- Wait until the Explorer to get connected with the Sky Go server to start its downloading process.
- Click on Open File option on the next screen to open the Sky Go on Firestick.
- Now, you have to click on the Install button to start its installation process on the Firestick.
- Click again on the Install button to confirm the installation of Sky Go on Firestick.
- When Firestick screen shows App installed message, then you have to click on the Open button. With this, you can access Sky Go on Firestick.
Once the app is installed on your Amazon Firestick, you can launch it and begin streaming the shows you have always wanted to.
Wasn’t that the easiest option to install the Amazon Fire Stick Sky Go app? You would need to sign in to the app using the same credentials as on your Sky TV subscription.
There is yet another option you can use to install your Sky Go Fire TV app. Install ES File Explorer on your Fire Stick and then download the Downloader from ES File Explorer. Once that done, you can use the same link as in the above method to install Sky Go on Amazon Fire Stick.
Well, Sky Go is an excellent option for all your needs in achieving the best standards of streaming. You no longer need to stay away from your favorite movies and TV shows even when on the move. Install Sky Go on Firestick and enjoy the non-stop entertainment.
More Related Posts
- How to Activate Showtime Anytime on Roku – Tech Facts
- How to Install Xfinity Stream on Firestick in 5 Minutes【Updated 2020】
- How to Install Spectrum TV App on Firestick in 5 Minutes 2020
- How to Install FireDL on Firestick in 5 Minutes【Working Codes 2020】
- How to Install Amazon Prime Video On Kodi in 5 Minutes – 2020
- How to Install and Setup Live NetTV for PC in 5 Minutes【2020】