Best Phones for PUBG: PUBG has been one of the most widely played games across the world. The game of the millennium was even mentioned as the prime minister of a nation in a national address. That in itself should prove the essence of the game and how powerful it has been in shaping the gaming behavior of the people.
So, how to find the best phone to play PUBG? What are the characteristics you need to look for in the best PUBG mobile? The discussion here should perhaps help you make a choice.
Best Phones for PUBG Mobile in 2020
1. OnePlus 8 Pro
OnePlus 8 Pro is one of the top smartphone models in various categories. It is also one of the best PUBG phones available in India because of its excellent 5G connectivity capability. Among its competitors, the OnePlus 8 is the fastest off the blocks.
- 48MP rear camera with 4k video at 30/60 fps, 1080p video at 30/60 fps, super slow motion: 720p video at 480 fps, 1080p video at 240fps, time-lapse: 1080p 30fps, 4k 30fps, cine aspect ratio video...
- 17.22 centimeters (6.78-inch) 120Hz fluid display with 3168 x 1440 pixels resolution, 513 ppi pixel density and vibrant color effect color support
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 8GB RAM | 128GB internal memory | Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (5G+5G)
- Oxygen OS based on Android v10 operating system with 2.86GHz of clock speed with Qualcomm Snapdragon 865, powered by Kryo 585 CPU octa core processor, Adreno 650
2. Asus ROG Phone 3
3. Apple iPhone 11
They come with exemplary features that keep improving with every successive generation. The Apple iPhone 11 is one of the best iPhones for playing fast online games like PUBG.
- 6.1-inch (15.5 cm) Liquid Retina HD LCD display
- Water and dust resistant (2 meters for up to 30 minutes, IP68)
- Dual-camera system with 12MP Ultra Wide and Wide cameras; Night mode, Portrait mode, and 4K video up to 60fps
- 12MP TrueDepth front camera with Portrait mode, 4K video, and Slo-Mo
4. OnePlus 7T
- 48+12+16MP triple rear camera with telephoto lens + ultrawide angle lens | 16MP front camera with 4K video capture @ 30/60 FPS, ultrashot, nightscape, portrait, pro mode, panorama, HDR, AI scene...
- 16.63 centimeters (6.55 inch) 90Hz fluid AMOLED with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution and 402 ppi pixel density
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 8GB RAM | 256GB internal memory | Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- Oxygen OS based on Android v10 operating system with 2.96GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus AI Engine octa-core, 7nm processor, Adreno 640
5. OnePlus Nord 5G
- 48MP+8MP+5MP+2MP quad rear camera with 1080P Video at 30/60 fps, 4k 30fps | 32MP+8MP front dual camera with 4K video capture at 30/60 fps and 1080 video capture at 30/60 fps
- 6.44-inch 90Hz fluid Amoled display with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution | 408ppi
- OxygenOS based on Android 10 operating system with 2.4GHz Kryo 475 Prime + 2.2GHz Kryo 475 Gold + 6x1.8GHz Kryo 475 Silver Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G 5G Mobile Platform mobile platform octa core...
- 4115mAH lithium-ion battery | In-Display fingerprint sensor
6. Redmi K20 Pro
- 48+13+8MP primary camera with 20MP front facing camera
- 16.23 centimeters (6.39-inch) AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 403 ppi pixel density
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 6GB RAM | 128GB storage | Dual SIM with dual standby (4G+4G)
- Android v9 Pie operating system (Upgradable to Android Q) with 2.84GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Octa core processor, Adreno 640 GPU
7. Samsung Galaxy A51
- 48MP (F1.8)+12MP (F2.2)+5MP(F2.2)+5MP(F2.4) rear camera | 32MP front facing camera
- 16.40 centimeters (6.5-inch) super Amoled infinity-O display and FHD+ capacitive multi-touch touchscreen with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution | 16M color support
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 6GB RAM | 128GB internal memory expandable up to 512GB | Dual SIM dual-standby (4G+4G)
- Android v10.0 operating system with 2.3GHz+1.7GHz Exynos 9611 octa core processor
Things to Consider for the Best Phones for PUBG Mobile in India
Here are a few prime factors that decide whether the phone you choose can be the best cell phone for gaming.
High quality graphics and sound
If you want to immerse yourself in the best gaming experience with PUBG, you need to invest in a phone that has the immersive graphics and surround sound. The best phones for PUBG would be the ones that have a clear 7.1 surround sound effects. That can perhaps add up to providing you an overall battlefield feel.
This is yet another factor one needs to look for when searching for the best PUBG Mobile. Gaming is an arduous task that a phone can perform, and with the high end games like PUBG, the requirements further get more demanding. The best phones for PUBG need to meet the needs of efficient and effective cooling efficiency. The latest range of phones has developed some great techs to make their phones perform without getting heated up.
High Refresh Rate
PUBG is an intensive and immersive game. Most of the phones currently available in the market come with the 60 Hz refresh rate. However, of late, we have been witnessing the growth of the phones with 90 Hz or even 120 Hz refresh rate. A phone with the highest refresh rate would be a better choice to play PUBG. In case you are looking to find out which phone is best for PUBG, look for the one that has a minimum refresh rate of 90 Hz. Of course, a 120 Hz rate would be great.
If you really want your characters to look realistic and true to life, the display would be one of the prime factors to look for in the best phone to play PUBG. We would recommend an AMOLED display for an excellent option. The AMOLED screen can provide you with a better feeling of darkness, which would be truly dark. That can go away in promoting the immersive nature of the game.
A mammoth battery
PUBG can be a demanding game on all aspects, and the battery can be one of the major issues if you do not invest in the best PUBG mobile. Huge battery capacity can assist you in playing the game for prolonged periods of time. Of course, you need to charge your phone ultimately, and a fast-charging option can be an asset in this context. You will be able to resume your game within around five minutes of charging your phone. Fast charging can be a truly big thing in picking the best phones for PUBG.
The best in the class chipset can be one of the huge assets when choosing the best phone to play PUBG. One of the clear leaders in providing you access to a top-notch performance when it comes to intensive support for high-end gaming can be Snapdragon. The Snapdragon 855 and 855+ have become a few of the best chipsets you can rely upon if you want to check out the best phones for PUBG. The Snapdragon 855+ has been touted to be the ultimate in efficient gaming. Phones like OnePlus 7T and the Asus ROG Phone II house the processor and can definitely be a treat to play PUBG mobile.
Ultimately, PUBG has been a very resource intensive and addictive game, and picking the best PUBG mobile will require a lot of research and understanding of the underlying techniques. Just ensure that you have taken enough time to indulge in researching the best possible choices when trying to find the best phones for PUBG.
Of course, the game is optimized for both low end and high-end phones, and it should not be a concern to find the best PUBG mobile option as such. But, if you are checking out the best compatibility possible and want to enjoy your game with every sort of immersive gaming experience, paying acute attention to the above factors would really be much rewarding.
More Useful Reviews
- 10 Best Rechargeable Fans in India – New List 2020
- Best Cheap Treadmills – Do NOT Buy Before Reading 2020
- Best Laptop for Girls & Women’s – Reviews & Buying Guide