If you opted for the Canon MF3010, you will find that this is one of the best options among the all-in-one monochrome laser printer. The printer belongs to the Canon ImageClass series and will give you access to an excellent option for multifunctional needs. It can print color and black and white prints, copy and even offer color scans.
The printer gives you a great option for printing your images and other documents at a speed of 19 ppm. The print resolution offered by the printer would be of the order of 1200 x 600 dpi. Convenient management of all functions would make it one of the best options to use even when you are not technically aware.
Just make sure you have the correct drivers to optimize the performance of your printer. Drivers can be downloaded from the Canon printer driver database available on the official website. You should ideally have access to the Canon MF3010 driver on the CD player that came with your sales package. Once you have access to the Canon driver package, installing the Canon printer should not be a huge task. The drivers are compatible with almost all versions of the operating system, including Windows 7, 8 or 10.
The strong points:
- Reduced energy consumption.
- Good responsiveness.
- Compact and light.
- Mac, Windows, Linux compatibility
A printer is a great option for your needs whether you are a professional or professional user. It should also be a good option if you tend to use the printer frequently enough. The Canon MF3010 is a great choice for those who print more than 300 pages per month.
Download Canon MF3010 Printer Driver
Download and install compatible drivers Canon i-SENSYS MF3010 Printer Free. (Scanner & Software) of Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, And Mac OS. Select from the list of drivers required for download. You can also choose your system to view only drivers compatible with your system:
- Printer Driver For Windows (32-bit) – Download (19.1 MB)
- Printer Driver For Windows (64-bit) – Download (21.3 MB)
- Printer Driver For Mac 10.13 – »10.6 – Download (19.8 MB)
- Scanner Driver For Mac 10.13 – »10.6 – Download (67.0 MB)
How to Download and Install
If you have the Canon MF3010 driver, you should find it easy and simple to install your printer. Follow the steps below for easy installation –
- Insert the Canon printer driver CD into your CD drive. We assume that you have access to the CD in your sales package. You can download the driver package from the official Canon website if you do not have the CD.
- Connect your printer to the computer and turn it on.
- The automatic installation wizard should now detect and analyze your connected printer.
- Once the printer is detected, the process continues automatically.
- Follow the instructions provided by the wizard.
It should. Your Canon MF3010 driver printer will be installed easily and all drivers should work now.
If you do not have access to the CD or DVD of your sales package, you must download the Canon MF3010 driver, then click on the installation file to start installing your printer driver. The rest of the options and steps remain the same as in the discussion above.
You should also be able to complete the installation of the Canon printer using the default manual installation option. This can install only the default Windows drivers instead of the specific Canon MF3010 driver. Even then, you shouldn’t have any problems optimizing your experience with your Canon MF3010 printer.
Download and installation procedure For Mac
- Download the file. To find out where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the disk image.
- Double-click the disk image.
- Double-click on the “Setup” file to open the configuration screen. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the software and enter the printer connection settings.