Steak and Shake Breakfast Hours: If you are in the United States, you would not have missed Steak and Shake. Well, the joint is perhaps well known for all the foodies across the US, Europe, and Mid Atlantic. However, having a clear understanding of the Steak and Shake breakfast hours and Steak n Shake breakfast menu would be much helpful enough in having a perfect breakfast ever.
Trade-in your cereal and milk for a milkshake from Steak ‘n Shake. With several biscuit selections and a taco option, Steak ‘n Shake serves up the unexpected for breakfast. This diner-style fast food joint offers hash browns instead of their French fries, but no one’s stopping you from pouring their famous steakburger flavoring.
Steak and Shake – What is it?
Steak and Shake – as we have already given out – is a fast food joint and has been a popular option in Midwestern United States, Mid Atlantic, West United States, Europe, Mid East, and the Southern United States. Most of these restaurants are open 24 hours a day.
However, the Steak n Shake breakfast hours would differ from one location to another slightly. In any case, Steak n Shake has a planned menu ad working hours across multiple locations. The joint is more prevalent in Southern and Midwest United States.
The joint has been quite popular for the Steakburgers. These burgers are typically made of round stakes, sirloin, and T-Bone. Steak and Shake come with an extensive spread menu for a wide range of customers across several regions. Breakfast and lunch apart, it also offers you access to several drink options as well. You can enjoy a wide variety of milkshakes, fries, sandwiches, classic melts, and chili.
Steak and Shake Breakfast – The Concise History
The restaurant was established in 1934. Founded by Mr. Gus Belt, the fast-food chain has around 500 outlets at different locations in the US. In fact, the joint has plans to expand to other parts of the world as well.
The Steak n Shake chain also offers you access to sit down service at most of its outlets. Open throughout 24 hours a day; it serves the customers to enjoy delicious food anytime during the day.
Steak n Shake Breakfast Hours – What Should you Know?
|BREAKFAST HOURS||OPENING TIME||CLOSING TIME|
|Monday – Sunday||6:30 a.m||11:00 a.m|
Along with breakfast, Steak and Shake also offer its customers delicious meal options. The Steak n Shake breakfast menu includes eggs, bowls, and skillets. You can also opt for pancakes and sandwiches with cheese, bacon, and premium sausages.
In many cases, the Steak and Shake breakfast hours do not change much across different locations. In fact, they are changed across different holidays and times either. That would mean you will be enjoying the same Steak n Shake breakfast hours on even Thanksgiving Day or Christmas.
The standard Steak and Shake breakfast hours are 6.30 am to 11.00 am. These hours are standard from Sunday to Saturday.
The dinner styled fast food joint would be an excellent choice for the French fries and Steakburgers.
Steak and Shake Breakfast Menu – a few Select Choices
A few of the popular items on the Steak and Shake breakfast menu can be summed up as
- Royale Steakburger – This is the famous burger. You can get it throughout the day.
- Breakfast Shooters – There are three options you can go with. You can accompany them with hot coffee or a milkshake
- Breakfast Skillet – Your breakfast is served on a skillet. It can include cheese and avocados top the eggs and sausage.
Fans of Steak ‘n Shake’s menu aren’t far from their steakburgers as the Royale Steakburger is still available as a breakfast option!
- Bacon, Egg, ‘n Cheese Biscuit: $2.49, Combo = $4.49
- Sausage, Egg, ‘n Cheese Biscuit: $2.49, Combo = $4.49
- Bacon Bagel Sandwich: $2.79, Combo = $4.79
- Sausage Bagel Sandwich: $2.79, Combo = $4.79
- Sausage ‘n Egg Biscuit: $1.99, Combo = $3.99
- Royale Steakburger: $4.29, Combo = $5.99
- Sausage Biscuit: $1.49, Combo = $3.49
- Breakfast Shooters: $1.99, Combo = $3.99
- Sausage, Egg, ‘n Cheese Breakfast Taco: $0.99
- Potato ‘n Egg Breakfast Taco: $0.99
- Biscuit ‘n Gravy Breakfast Bowl: $2.49
- Sausage, Egg, ‘n Cheese w/ Hash Browns Breakfast Bowl: $1.99
- Fruit ‘n Yogurt Parfait: $0.99
- Buttermilk Biscuit: $1.19
- Hash Browns: $1.79
- Sausage Gravy ‘n Biscuits: 1 PC = $2.49, 2 PC = $3.49
- Blueberry Pancakes: $4.49
- Chocolate Chip Pancakes: $4.49
- Cakes ‘n Eggs Pancakes: $4.99
- Breakfast Skillet: $5.99
- Homestyle Breakfast: $5.49
- Classic One-Egg Breakfast: $3.99
- Classic Two-Egg Breakfast: $4.49
- Cheddar Scrambler: $5.49
What Time Does Steak ‘n Shake Stop Serving Breakfast?
Better wake up early for breakfast or you’ll miss it. At least before 10:30 AM, I reckon, that way you’ll have enough time to get ready and walk or drive to a restaurant near you.
Steak and Shake restaurants are super strict with their hours of operation. So don’t even think about ordering a morning meal past breakfast hours because they’ll just say no, and then they’ll tell you to come back the next morning.
But they serve breakfast very early, which means you have all the time you need to get there before they switch over to the lunch and dinner menu which starts at noon.