Dairy Queen Breakfast Hours: Dairy Queen has been a well-known option for ice creams and dairy products. A Dairy Queen breakfast menu may not be something that would come to your mind right away. However, it would be heartening for the foodies like you to know that Dairy Queen breakfast options are available. But, before you can check out the options for the best DQ breakfast menu, it may be essential to understand the Dairy Queen breakfast hours.
I had no idea they also served breakfast. In fact, if you take a look at their website, dairyqueen.com, you won’t find any breakfast related information right now.
But, after doing a lot of research I stumbled upon a DQ location that provides breakfast information online. This particular location sells everything you love, burgers and blizzards, plus breakfast.
What is Dairy Queen?
That would indeed not need any explanation. It has been one of the widely popular ice cream and fast-food restaurants in the US. The Blizzards served at the Dairy Queen outlets have been a real treat.
The International Dairy Queen Inc owns the brand. The chain also owns Orange Julius and Karmelkorn. The very first Dairy Queen outlet was launched at Joliet at Illinois. The history of the fast food chain dates back to 1940. As of 2014, the chain now has over 6,400 stores in 27 countries. Out of these, 1400 outlets are located outside the United States and Canada.
What time does Dairy Queen Stop Serving Breakfast?
|DAYS OF THE WEEK||OPENING HOURS||CLOSING TIMES|
|Monday – Friday||7:00 a.m.||10:30 a.m.|
|Saturday – Sunday||7:00 a.m.||11:00 a.m.|
The DQ breakfast menu spans across a wide range of options right from the eggs and pancakes to biscuit and burritos. They also serve lovely coffee if you are one of those who give a kickstart to their day with it.
The Dairy Queen hours for breakfast begin at 7.30 am and end at 10.30 am. On Saturday and Sunday, the Dairy Queen hrs are a little longer and would be between 7.00 am, and 11.00 am. The DQ breakfast menu can be an excellent option and is made available on all days from Monday to Sunday.
Make sure that you know exactly what time does Dairy Queen stop serving breakfast if you are planning to visit them for breakfast. While the breakfast hours begin at 7.00 am, the best Dairy Queen breakfast menu would be available between 10.00 am and 11.00 am.
The popular items in the Dairy Queen breakfast would be
- Vegetarian Breakfast – The significant ingredients in the breakfast menu include Eggs, hashbrowns, and slices of toast. Except for the eggs, the rest of the items on the menu are completely animal free.
- Waffle Breakfast – The breakfast consists of golden brown Belgian waffles with the toppings that you choose. Add to it the syrup and whipped cream. That would be an excellent option for a sumptuous breakfast. Top it up with ice cream if you want to.
- Blueberry Pancake Breakfast – pancakes have been part of the best Dairy Queen breakfast menu. The Blueberry pancakes should take it a step ahead. You have the choice of eggs and different types of meat.
Check out the Dairy Queen website to arrive at the best possible breakfast options. While we have stated above that the Dairy Queen breakfast hours are available throughout the week, there are a few locations you would find closed on Sundays. The official website lets you know the exact locations that do not open on Sundays and other specific holidays.
More Related Posts
- Steak and Shake Breakfast Hours | Restaurant Menu Prices and List
- Whataburger Breakfast Hours | Does Whataburger Serve Breakfast
- Golden Corral Breakfast Hours | Does Golden Corral Serve Breakfast
- Hardee’s Breakfast Hours | When Does Hardee’s Stop Serving Breakfast?