What is the main use of Jiofi Dongle? A Jiofi Dongle is a small hardware that is connected to a smartphone, laptop or any other gadget to provide it with extra functionality. A Jiofi router must be connected to the device in question whether be it a smartphone, desktop or laptop which is compatible with Jiofi. Using a Jio dongle makes browsing and internet supply very easy and at any time of the day. In this article, we can configure the process on Jiofi Settings or Jiofi Router Setup by signing at jiofi.local.html/index.htm or 192.168.1.1 URL.
The word “dongle” is also related to similar devices meant to offer additional wireless connectivity forms to devices as it is with Jiofi Dongle. A Jiofi dongle comes in the form of a USB cable which makes it easy to connect to any device of your choice. There has been a new development of Jiofi 2 dongle in the Indian market; however, it has not yet been released officially.
What can be done with JioFi.Local.Html?
The cheapest and easiest way of getting reliance on Jio 4G without a 4G smartphone is simply by use of a router or dongle. Setting up your JioFi device and accessing 4G internet anywhere, anytime has now been made possible by Jio dongle.
Jio 4G also helps users to enjoy 40Mbps, 4G speed and HD calls anywhere provided 2300mAH battery lasts. JioFi is far much better than other wireless products in the market like LYF mobile. Below are a few easy steps to follow when configuring JioFi settings at jiofi.local.html and https:// 192.168.1.1 sites.
- Purchase the Module: The first step is purchasing a Jio device and make sure that it is in good condition.
- Initial device setup: Ensure your Jio Sim is activated and insert it to the device, insert the battery then close the back cover. To start the device, press the ‘Power Button’ which is located under the Jio logo.
- Connect the smartphone, PC, Tablet, Mac Gaming console to JioFi: Go to your gadget’s wireless setting panel and turn on WiFi. If using android – go to ‘Settings’ then WiFi then Turn ON.
- Get Jiofi SSID Password: you can do this by checking the JioFi paper box. Find a WiFi SSID named: JioFi 2-4EF140 then connect it with the default password provided in the JioFi box.
- Enter JioFi-Web Configuration Panel: this is done by opening the Mac, PC or android and open given address.
- Enter control panel: Once this is done, you can check LTE, Connected LTE band, battery status and many more without entering an admin panel.
- Enter Jiofi admin panel: Tap or click the ‘Login’ link that is located on the screen’s upper right enter default login.
A Jiofi Dongle is small in size, therefore, it is easy to carry it wherever you go without any problem or inconveniences. The good thing is that it is wireless which makes it easily portable.
Jiofi.local.html – 192.168.1.1 Login to Setup the Jiofi Settings (Jiofi Mifi)
Configuration Procedure on Jiofi Router by Login via jiofi.local.html or 192.168.1.1 to Setup Password Changing, Storage Slot Access (SD Card), etc at jiofi local Html login…
Jio is a revolutionary network operator in India offering LTE services, Jio is governed by the Reliance Jio Info COMM. The special thing about the Jio is that it provides VoLTE services (Voice over LTE) unlike other network operators in India amidst 22 telecom operator circles in the country. In this article, we will discuss on Jiofi router settings by logging into jiofi.local.html and 192.168.1.1.
Steps to Configure Device
- Open up your browser and enter http://jiofi.local.html/ in the address bar. (If you are using a JioFi Dongle, please enter http://jiodongle.local.html/)
- Next, click on the login button and use “administrator” as both username and password
- Now navigate to Setting>WiFi to change the SSID of the WiFI (WiFi Network Name)
- Open Settings>WiFi>Password to change the default password.
- Open Settings>User Management to change the username of your device.
How to Connect PC/Laptop to JioFi
How to Change Username And Password
How To Make HD Voice Calls, Video Calls from 2G, 3G, 4G Smartphone with Jiofi
Customize the password in the Jiofi device in 192.168.1.1
Changing the password in your new Jiofi device is not a big deal, you can always change it. Now if your Sim has been activated by the ISP, then you can open your browser and type the 192.168.1.1 URL. The page is also accessible by entering http://192.168.1.1 in the URL section of the browser. You will be redirected to the Jio login page once you press login. You are required to enter “administrator” is both username and the password of the Jiofi login page. Now go to Jiofi settings and change the password and broadcasting ID or SSID as desired. You can also change the login page’s username and password too, in the same fashion, Jiofi password change is an easy process.
The battery of the JioFi is good enough, the device comes with a 2300mah of a battery which can last up to a day. The charging of the Jiofi battery is also great, if you use the official charger provided with the Jiofi device then it takes around 3 hours for Jiofi battery to get charged completely. Also, it is a power bank compatible too. Users can always check the battery percentage by using jiofi.local.html login through or 192.168.1.1 using their usernames and passwords, the battery percentage will be displayed in the top corner of the Jio dongle settings.
Changing the Broadcasting SSID
Changing the Broadcasting SSID is not rocket science. Users can change the SSID and password whenever they like. The process involves going to the login page and entering the details, once you have logged in then go to Jiofi Settings, then choose Wi-Fi then click on SSID. You can keep the SSID name whatever you wish. Once you are done, you can click on apply and can close the window. The whole process of changing the SSID using jiofi.local.html is pretty simple for the users. Users can also use 192.168.1.1 for the same.
Accessing SD card Slot in jiofi.local.html
In addition to the array of features available with your Jiofi device, users can now also use SD cards with it for a local cloud storage facility. Cloud storage is what when you access or store your data on the server through the use of the internet. Jiofi has this option of accessing your SD card content via its own Wi-Fi signals. You are required to insert your SD card into the slot, then go to the http://jio.local.html using your laptop or mobile and enter “administrator” (default) in both username and password.
Go to the Jiofi settings& choose storage option, under the storage account tab, select Enable. You can also change the stored password or can use the default. Once you are done with http://192.168.1.1, you’ll receive the sharable URL amidst the users connected to your Jiofi, you can use the URL “http://jiofi.local.html/sdcard.html” to access your content.
Now make Video Voice Calls using your own Jiofi Device
To make the Video or Voice calls using your own Jiofi MiFi device, you are required to install the Jio 4G app on your mobile phone. After the successful installation of the application, connect your smartphone to the Jiofi device. Now that the application has been installed on your device, open the 4G voice app. The app will ask you to activate or register your mobile, enter your Jiofi sim number. You can then receive the One-time password OTP on your number and can enter it to successfully validate the process. The application will then ask you to access your Contacts & messages, you can click on Allow. After that, your contacts will get sync with the Jio 4G application for voice. Congratulations, now you can use the calling facility via your JioFi device.
JioFi is yet another revolutionary piece of electronic gadget from the production house of Reliance Industries. The JioFi is your personal hotspot assistant, it can go easily inside your pocket & it has the capability to provide high-tech internet services via creating a Wi-Fi channel, just like a mobile hotspot. You can connect your laptop, mobile, tablets and other smart devices to JioFi for 4G internet services. It is the most unique yet compact way to get your gadgets online.
What comes as the great news is that JioFi comes with a rechargeable battery for its use. With this added advantage, you can travel the peninsula with JioFi in your pocket and can access continuous 4G high-speed internet services. JioFi has led to the innovation in the electronics sector of the industry, usability has increased and size has been reduced leading to an innovative union. JioFi has a huge potential to serve the users with its never-ending features, explore the device now.
Countless high-end uses of JioFi device
Users once equipped with a working JioFi device can install & use the Jio app over their phones or laptops for calling facility which will be handled by your JioFi device. In other words, even if you don’t have a 4G handset you don’t have to worry. You can use LTE services over a non-4G phone through JioFi.
Reliance Jio 4G MiFi Device Specifications
- 512MB/2GB RAM
- Dimensions 85.0*55.0*16.0mm
- 4G HD Calls Support using Jio Voice on your phone
- 2300 Mah Battery Capacity
- FDD: LTE (2300/1800/850MHz)
- Full sized sim slot, MicroSD slot with up to 32 GB support, and USB connectivity
- IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz Connectivity
- Supports 31 parallel Devices connectivity with 1 USB tethering
- Get 4G high-speed internet access on 3G and 2G devices too
- JioFi Default Username: administrator
- JioFi Default Password: administrator
More Related Posts:
- Solved: How To Change your AT&T WiFi Password [Guide]
- Is my Phone Unlocked? How to Check if Phone is Unlocked