Best Smart TV Under 30000: Television technology has been rapidly increasing in the past 10 years. For much of the 20th century, TVs were pretty much the same analog technology, with a few minor tweaks to keep consumers interested. Again in the past decade, the evolution of TV technology has advanced with Smart TVs (also called Internet TVs) promising to further shape the landscape of the TV market.
There is one technology on the horizon whose future looks much brighter compared to 3D TV, however. That technology is Smart TVs. These types of TVs use display systems just like existing units but are different in one important respect, they can connect to the Internet. Just like the cable, satellite and digital revolutions of previous eras in TV technology, Smart TVs promise to radically alter the way millions of people receive their TV signals.
These televisions connect to the internet just like a smartphone or your home computer. This enables Smart TV to run applications like a smartphone, which has unlimited possibilities. It is also possible to check e-mail or surf the web on a Smart TV.
Internet TVs tend to focus on giving users the ability to instantly stream television shows and movies. This means that a user has the ability to access their favorite programs at any time, without having to wait for a broadcast. An Internet-capable TV can be either a high-definition TV with built-in Internet capability allowing the Internet TV features, or it can be a separate accessory the user attaches to an existing TV to enable the TV to act as a Smart TV.
These televisions have certain common features:
- Integration into social media sites like Twitter or Facebook
- Ability to run on-demand programs through services like Hulu or Netflix
- E-mail capability
- Internet search function
10 Best Smart TV Under 30000 in India
1. Mi LED TV 41 PRO 32-inches HD Ready Android TV
- Resolution : HD Ready (1366x768p) | Refresh Rate: 60 hertz
- Connectivity: 3 HDMI ports to connect set top box, Blu Ray players, gaming console, 2 USB ports to connect hard drives and other USB devices
- Sound: 20 W output | DTS-HD Sound
- Smart TV features : | PatchWall with Android TV and Set-Top Box Integration | Chromecast built-in | 700,000+ hrs of Content | Mi Remote with Google voice search | Content across 15 languages | Play Store, YouTube, Play Movies, Play Music | Hotstar, Voot, Sony LIV, Hungama, Zee5, Eros Now, Alt Balaji, Sun NXT, Hooq, TVF, Epic ON, Flickstree| Prime Video coming soon | Mi Remote controls TV, set-top box and smart home devices eg. Mi Air Purifier
Mi TV’s HD Ready Display allows you to explore every detail on the screen with a great deal of clarity. Enhanced brightness and lifelike colours are some of the qualities of HD Ready Display.
This smart TV comes with stereo speakers that deliver DTS-HD sound of the best quality to fill your living room with enchanting music.
Android PatchWall gives you a revolutionary TV viewing experience, as you can watch quality content on your home page. Searching for your favourite apps should not be a problem at all because of the Google Voice Search option.
When you have Android TV, you have access to thousands of movies, TV shows, and dramas from Google Play, YouTube and other apps.
- Excellent clarity of images
- Audio performance is good
- Access your favourite channels
- Does not support Netflix and Amazon
2. LG 32-inches HD Ready LED Smart TV – 32LM560BPTC
- Resolution: HD Ready (1366x768) | Refresh Rate: 50 hertz | BackLight Module: Slim LED
- Connectivity: 2 HDMI ports to connect set top box, Blu Ray players, gaming console | 1 USB ports to connect hard drives and other USB devices
- Sound : 10 Watts Output
- Smart TV Features: Web OS smart TV | Quick access | Quad core processor | Screen share | Web browser | Cloud photo and video \ Expandable memory
This TV comes with an IPS panel that allows viewers to view the screen for angles as wide as 178 degrees. The Active HDR feature optimizes the images and ensures that you distinguish the subtlest changes in colours and contrast.
The LG TV features DTS Virtual X audio and lets you enjoy flawless and multi-dimensional audio through its in-built speakers. The Dolby Audio feature magnifies the sound considerably to deliver a theatre-like experience.
This LG smart TV comes with a Quad-Core processor that eliminates picture noise to create more dynamic colour and contrast. It ensures to up-scale the low-resolution images to produce pictures of HD quality.
- Exemplary picture quality
- First-class sound
- Web OS features
- Inadequate connectivity ports
3. Samsung 108 cm (43 Inches) Full HD LED Smart TV UA43N5300AR
- Resolution: Full HD (1920x1080p) | Refresh Rate: 50 hertz
- Connectivity: 2 HDMI ports to connect set top box, Blu Ray players, gaming console | 1 USB port to connect hard drives and other USB devices
- Sound : 40 Watts Output | Immersive Sound
- Display : Full HD| Smart Concert | HDR, See More Details | Ultra Clean View | Pure Colour | Micro Dimming Pro
The Samsung 43 Inch UA43N5300AR Full HD LED Smart TV is the third best smart TV in India. The new Samsung Smart TV offers a completely new visual experience to your playlist. It turns your TV into a virtual music system that appears in 3 different colour tones. Now, all your beats will sound and look better.
The home cloud lets you save your most important files to the Samsung Smart TV, wirelessly and automatically. Thus, helping you free up space on your mobile** and keeping your data safe at home.
Live stream what you like, share it and entertain everyone. With the live cast, you can broadcast your experiences from anywhere at any time, right on to your Samsung Smart TV.
- It has an ultra-clean view feature to analyze all the original content. This delivers images with reduced distortion.
- Smart TV has an inbuilt set-top box.
- It has 1 USB port as well as 2 HDMI ports for additional connections.
- The TV has four in all corner sound output to provide equal sound balance in the entire room. This leaves you with unparalleled cinematic sound quality.
- It has divided the screen into zones. There is a micro dimming pro-technology which analyzes each zone for purer whites and deeper blacks.
- It has a Full HD LED display with a screen resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.
- The product comes with a year’s warranty period.
- It has only 1 USB port.
4. Vu 108 cm (43 inches) 4K Ultra HD Cinema Android Smart LED TV
- Resolution: 4K Ultra HD (3840x2160) | Refresh Rate: 60 hertz | Voltage Requirement: AC 230 V
- Connectivity: 3 HDMI ports to connect set top box, Blue-Ray players, gaming console | 2 USB ports to connect hard drives and other USB devices
- Sound : 40 Watts output | Front Soundbar with 4 speaker | Dolby Audio Processing | Master and Tweeter speakers for directional sound
- Smart TV Features : Official Android Pie 9.0 | Google play store | Google Eco-system (Movie, TV, Music, Games) | Google Games | Chromecast Built In | Multi screen share for Apple Phone Connectivity | Bluetooth 5.0 | Vu Help app for demo and troubleshooting
VU has been on a spree when it comes to launching LED TV. This is the 2020 variant and has a 43 inches Smart TV from Vu and comes with some upgraded features.
This 43 inch LED TV is good for a bedroom or living room of your home. The build quality has improved and the display has sleek bezels. The display has sharp contrast and good viewing angles so you would get good experience watching content on this TV.
The display comes with Ultra HD 4K display which offers perfect detail to each object in the movie or videos you are watching. The good level of brightness and clarity offered by this TV are certainly going to impress you.
- Solid build quality
- Ultra HD 4K display for a good detailing
- Smart TV runs on Android Pie with support for all top apps
- Good number of ports for external connectivity
- Powerful speakers
5. Kevin 55 inch Ultra HD 4K LED Smart Android TV
- Resolution: 4K UHD (3840x2160) | Refresh Rate: 60 hertz | Viewing Angle: 178 degrees | Film Mode: Cinema Zoom
- Connectivity: 3 HDMI ports to connect set top box, Blu Ray players, gaming console | 2 USB ports to connect hard drives and other USB devices
- Sound: 30 Watts Output, Power Audio, High Fidelity Box Speakers, RAM:1GB,ROM(Storage):8GB
- Smart TV Features: Built-in Wi-Fi | Screen Mirroring | Android 7 Based OS | Dual Core Processor | 1GB RAM | 8 GB Internal Storage | Web Touch Remote
Kevin is one of the best Indian brands in LED TV manufacturing. This is a big 55 inches display suitable for the large rooms of your house. The panel is of A+ grade with good levels of brightness, sharpness and has a wide-angle view.
The display has 4K Ultra HD resolution and each scene has proper detailing. With HDR10, you get an overall stunning viewing experience. The build quality is decent and the display has very thin bezels which make it look beautiful. In comparison to the 2018 55 inches 4K TV, this 2019 variant comes with better quality, better pricing, and features.
It is a smart LED TV It has an Android operating system and supports all the top entertainment, games and social media apps. It also allows screen sharing and other basic features of a smart TV. There are 3 HDMI and 2 USB ports that are sufficient for each user to connect Pendrive, laptops, set-top boxes and other external peripherals.
- Ultra HD 4K HDR10 display
- Big 55 inch display panel with thin bezels
- Smart TV with support for Netflix, Youtube, Hotstar
- Android Operating System offers clean Interface
6. Sanyo 43 inch Kaizen Series 4K Ultra HD
- Resolution: 4K Ultra HD (3840x2160) | Refresh Rate: 60 hertz
- Connectivity: 3 HDMI ports to connect set top box, gaming console, streaming devices | 2 USB ports to connect hard drives and other USB devices | Bluetooth Ver 5.0
- Sound: 20W Output | Dolby Digital | Digital Sound Processing | Superior Box Speakers
- Smart TV Features: Google Certified Android TV | Android Pie 9.0 | Dedicated Google Assistant button on Bluetooth Remote for Voice Search | Chromecast Built-in | Google Play App Store | Netflix App | Hotstar
This TV comes with an IPS panel that enhances your viewing experience to a completely different level altogether. This panel display produces more than 1.7 billion colours in Ultra High 4K definition.
This Sanyo TV features Dolby Digital and DTS Tru Surround to deliver an immersive audio experience.
The design of this TV is impeccable because of the thin bezels that provide you with an extensive viewing area stretching from one corner to the other.
The Quad-Core processor allows multitasking, whereby you enjoy quicker booting and faster web browsing. Adequate connectivity options allow you to connect your other smart devices to the TV and enjoy its content.
- High-quality images and sound
- Excellent smart features
- Variety of apps available
- Amazon prime is not available at present, but a software update is on the way.
7. TCL 40 Inches Full HD LED Smart TV
TCL is one of the best electronics brands in India. TCL is known for its quality products and the same is the case with this 40 inches LED TV. It offers great picture quality with decent viewing angles. Features like Micro dimming Pro, PurColour and Ultra Clean View provide excellent image quality with natural-looking colours and great details.
The sound is loud and clear. The TV is from the latest 2020 series smart televisions from TCL. Tcl calls it 7 in 1 because it comes with modes like a personal computer, music system, home cloud, live cast, screen mirroring and more.
- Good Build Quality
- Good Sound Output
- Great After Sales Service
- Smart TV Functionality
- Plenty of Features
8. iFFALCON TCL 49 inch Full HD LED Smart TV
- Resolution: Full HD (1920 x 1080) | Refresh Rate: 60 hertz
- Smart TV Features: Buitl-in Wifi | AndroidO (Certified by Google) |Dual Core MALI 470 Graphics Processor | Slim design combines function and fashion in a supreme show of elegance
- Connectivity: 2 HDMI ports to connect set top box, Blu Ray players, gaming console | 1 USB port to connect hard drives and other USB devices
- Sound output: 20 Watts Output | 2 Channel speakers
iFFALCON is a TCL brand and this one LED TV has a 49-inch display making it suitable for a medium-sized room. The display has a Full HD resolution and comes with an A+ grade rating. The picture quality is amazing with good contrast, the brightness that altogether results in the immersive viewing experience.
For a budget of under 30000, this LED is a Smart TV which comes with an Android 8.0 operating system making it a good value for money products. It also has the Google App store to download the apps required for your usage. To keep you entertained, this TV supports all of the best entertainment platform apps like Netflix, Hotstar and Amazon Prime.
To keep your experience enriched, this TV keeps a solid audio performance. The built-in stereo speaker with Dolby audio offers a powerful sound output. You would surely enjoy watching multimedia content, playing games, etc.
- Big and Bright 49 Inch Display
- Smart TV with Android Operating System
- Supports Voice Commands
- Powerful Speaker Output
- Only 1 USB Port
Best Smart TV buying guide India
When purchasing a standalone Smart TV or an aftermarket accessory that enables Internet television features, make sure you do plenty of research before committing to a purchase. The most important things to look for are:
- The number of features
- The cost
- Service charges for streaming media
If you value social networking or are addicted to your Twitter account, make sure you find a TV that allows you to access these sites. You will also want to make sure that the TV supports other accessories that make using it much easier. Such accessories include keyboards. Without a keyboard, many Smart TV features are prohibitively cumbersome to use. Last but not least, make sure it is within your price range.
The Impact of the Best Smart TV
For decades we have toiled with the simple and only at times effective analog Tv that only barely satiated our need to enjoy as many shows as we possibly could. We could only flip between the 4 or 5 channels that were on offer leaving very little choice for the viewer. This basically meant at times we were forced to watch shows that were either poor or didn’t pique our interest whatsoever. However, fuzzy and uninteresting TV shows gave way to a vast array of channels to choose to guarantee the viewer that there will be at least one show that would capture our imagination and keep us entertained.
With the turn of the century, design and concepts started to swing towards televisions that could be used in connection with the household internet. The top brands understood the importance and value of developing such technology. These top brands including LG, Sony, and Samsung identified the potential of allowing viewers to browse the internet on their TV. However, with the introduction of facebook and twitter in the 2000s, I don’t think these brands quite identified just how important this feature would be to the television market.
The Evolution of the TV
The evolution of the television has sped up rapidly in only the past decade. There once was a time we could only watch 4 or 5 channels in hazy, unfocused quality with the sound that was barely audible. Oh, how those were the bad days. Nowadays we are spoilt for choice. There are TVs that come in all shapes, sizes, and designs as they are not only an appliance for our home but also a fashion statement. The TV basically has to be the centerpiece of the living area. Where else are the couches supposed to point to? Now we can choose from thousands of channels and enjoy our favorite shows in the best quality that can be provided both for our eyes and our ears.
Nowadays, the TV market is so competitive all the top brands like Samsung, LG, Sony, etc are all competing against each other to bring out the latest and best technology with their new models. They constantly strive to better one another which certainly makes us, the consumer, the winner. We get to have a better choice at competitive prices whilst these companies fight for market share.
It is wise to take your time when purchasing a Television. You need to take into account the following,
- Sound Quality
- Visual Quality
- Is it an internet compatible?
- Special features
These are only a few out of a vast range of thought processes that should be going through your head. You need to take into account a whole myriad of factors before making the purchase but this is something you can take your time over, there is no rush. This is one of the most important decisions you have and one you must get right. There is no other appliance within the household that is utilized more often than the Television. It may be sad to say but we do spend hours upon hours in front of the TV which is why it is especially important to make a sound investment in this appliance.
Smart TVs are televisions that can be connected to your household internet to allow you to browse the internet on your TV. This technology has only entered the mass market in the past 5-10 years and boy has it exploded in popularity. There has certainly been a demand for technology that allows people to check their Facebook status and twitter updates on the TV. Yes, they may be pricier but the added benefits of these new features certainly make up for the investment.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.